- Our annual holiday party is coming soon! Details are available during meetings…
- We are one of the few groups that meets in person! You are welcome to join us Tuesday nights at 7pm and Wednesday mornings at 11am. (We also meet online Thursday nights at 7pm)
- Valuable resource: 988 – To get immediate help in a crisis, call or text the number 988 for The 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline (formerly known as the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline). Talk and text are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and online chat is available at the website. For more info, visit their website at 988lifeline.org.
- Like or follow us at facebook.com/NBpeersupport for the latest updates and announcements.
If you experience symptoms of depression, anxiety, bipolar, or related mood disorders, we invite you to our free support group.
Supportive family and friends are welcome to attend.
Come and share support and coping strategies with others like you!
We can help one another achieve and maintain wellness!
Our group is not equipped to help someone in crisis.
If you have an emergency or feel like hurting yourself or others, do one of the following NOW:
- Call 911
- Go to the emergency room of your local hospital
- Call one of these hotlines:
- NJ Hopeline: 1-855-654-6735
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline: 988 (call or text)
- National Hopeline Network: 1-800-SUICIDE (1-800-784-2433)
You are not alone!