Here are some selections from our library. Feel free to download or print them.
- New Beginnings Group Guidelines
- New Beginnings brochure
- “Autobiography in Five Short Chapters” (aka “The Hole”) poem
- Benefits of Being Assertive
- Coping with Stress
- “Curing campus blues” article
- Facebook Guide – Help a Friend in Need
- The Food-Mood Connection
- Guidelines for Preventing Panic Attacks
- Kindness as a Way to Wellness
- Myths and Facts about Depression and Bipolar Disorder
- The Optimist Creed
- Summer Heat and Sun Precautions for Antipsychotic Medication Users (from State of New Jersey Division of Mental Health and Addiction Services)
If you have any materials that you think might help others with mood disorders, please give a copy to a facilitator at a meeting or email it to us at NewBeginningsNJ@GMail.com.