Here are some selections from our library. Feel free to download or print them.
- New Beginnings Group Guidelines
- New Beginnings brochure
- “Autobiography in Five Short Chapters” (aka “The Hole”) poem
- Benefits of Being Assertive
- Coping with Stress
- “Curing campus blues” article
- The Food-Mood Connection
- Guidelines for Preventing Panic Attacks
- Kindness as a Way to Wellness
- Myths and Facts about Depression and Bipolar Disorder
- The Optimist Creed
- Summer Heat and Sun Precautions for Antipsychotic Medication Users (from State of New Jersey Division of Mental Health and Addiction Services)
- Sweet Beverages Linked to Depression
If you have any materials that you think might help others with mood disorders, please give a copy to a facilitator at a meeting or email it to us at NewBeginningsNJ@GMail.com.