Our mission is to support one another as we empower ourselves to live successfully with mood disorders.
- We encourage each other to be personally accountable for our health and our actions.
- We provide support and encouragement in a relaxed, friendly, and confidential group environment.
- We believe that attending support groups can be an important part of maintaining wellness.
- We do not provide professional advice; we encourage you to seek such help.
- Sharing our personal experiences is the primary way in which we empower each other.
- We don’t pretend to have all the answers, but we will try to help you find new directions.